Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Today . . . Ethiopia Round 3, Day 16

 This morning was games!  "M^" has beat me EVERY single time we've played mancala.  She's ruthless!  It was a fun morning being with her and having a lot of fun.  I have a feeling she and "M*" will have a great time together . . . they both love playing games!



We played some ball in the late morning.  We had to joke around with "M^".  This was 2nd time she hit it over the wall.  This time Laterra was our hero.  He climbed the ladder, tied some sticks together and ventured out on the sketchy roof next door.  He got the ball!  We'll be a little more careful next time!




We went out to dinner at an Arabic restaurant for dinner tonight.  Kevin and I knew this would be an interesting place since they had both hot sauce and ketchup already on the tables!



I have never had Arab food before.  Buffet night so we could try a variety of things. It was very interesting . . . good too.  Lots of different meats, some veggies and various potato dishes.  



 The desserts were awesome though!  Pretty and tasty!


We came back to the guest house.  "M^" immediately talks the guys into a game of Trouble.  I think one of her favs!  Kevin peers through Nati's driving study book.  Apparently in Ethiopia there are 'no lama' signs!!!


A good day today!

Oh, last, but not least!

Oromifa . . .
ball - kquas

Yup, I didn't learn too many new words today.  I've had to practice my others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment