Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Here's the latest on our journey . . .

I must admit, I'm not a morning person.  Those that know me well can attest to this fact.  However, when I'm anxiously awaiting news about adoption I can zip out of bed and tear downstairs incredibly fast.

Most mornings it ends in disappointment.  No new emails.  No new news to report.

However.

There are days when there is something to report.

Friday I was ecstatic to receive an email from our social worker!  Our MOWA letter has arrived!  I can't say that enough . . . OUR MOWA LETTER HAS ARRIVED! 

You might be asking, what's next then?

Monday there is another court date (not for us, for others involved in the case).  Please keep those individuals in your prayers.  Then on Tuesday we're hoping to hear some news of when we are expected to travel!!!!  Our case is moving very quickly so that could be in a week or so!  WOW!  So much to do and so little time to do it in!  Ah, the adventures of international adoption!

Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment