Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy Birthday Miss "T"!

Today we have the pleasure of celebrating a very special little girl!  
Miss "T" turned 5 years old today.  What a milestone it is!  


My birthday prayer for our sweet girl . . .

From Numbers 6:24-25 . . .

"May God bless you and keep you."  

 Dearest "T", I pray that God may always keep you close to Him.  I pray that you will always recognize God's presence alongside you through your ups and downs in life.  May you always recognize how God blesses you, not with the tangible things in life, but the intangible . . . those pieces that make life worth living.

"May God make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you."  

Precious "T", I pray that you will see the beauty of God shining through every piece of His creation.  May you recognize the face of God in the faces of those you meet.  May you be gracious to others as God has been gracious with you. 

"May God look upon you with favor and give you peace."

My daughter, I pray that God's smile will forever be in you heart.  I want you to always know the comfort that comes from a relationship with you creator.  May you always know that you are a beloved child of God who is loved beyond measure. 

Amen.


Happy 5th Birthday my sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment