Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

So . . . I wasn't going to start a blog.



When we started our adoption process I told myself that I would NOT start a blog.  I didn’t have time for that.  I didn’t want everything out there for everyone to read.  It just wasn’t my “thing.”  As time went on though I realized that this is a journey that God has put us on.  We are not alone in this.  So ... as our story unfolds I realize that our story is one that is to be shared with others.  If nothing else to let others know that they too are not alone in their journey.  God is by our side each and every day.  God is with each of us every step along the way. 

So, I hope you enjoy reading about our journey, how it has unfolded and continues to unfold as we walk with God. 

May the Lord bless you
    and keep you;
 May the Lord make his face shine on you
    and be gracious to you;
May the Lord look upon you with favor
    and give you peace.
                                Numbers 6:24-26

No comments:

Post a Comment